The Marriott Residence Inn in San Angelo, TX is a great place to stay if you need extra space or intend to be in town for a while. Depending on the dates, it may be very near the same price as a much smaller property. I have prepared a complete video review with more details, but a few quick things stand out:
- There are plenty of power plugs in the room.
- The wifi works very well, particularly the premium wifi. It is only $4.95, and it is free for Marriott elites. Regular wifi is fine and free to all.
- There is a decent little travel store by the check in desk if you forgot anything.
- An indoor pool and indoor hot tub are nice features.
- This product is a direct competitor of the Homewood Suites by Hilton. I am more familiar with the Hilton product, but I like them both.
- This hotel is particularly well suited to extended stay travelers or to families who need extra space and free breakfast.
Overall, this is a great location which I would certainly stay at again. See the video for more complete details and a walk-through of both the room and the public areas.